Pack & Unpack My Move
Sorting through your belongings that have accumulated over the years and packing them for your move is a daunting and exhausting task. Follow that with unpacking to settle into your new home and there's little wonder why moving is considered one of life's most stressful experiences. Moving can be challenging logistically, emotionally and physically, especially if you're trying to do it all yourself, but it doesn't have to be that way.
Have your belongings sorted, packed, unpacked and put in place for you in your new home.
Before Move Day, we will:
- Downsize and declutter before staging
- Arrange for donations & garbage removal if needed (fees may apply)
- Pack-up your belongings ready for movers
On Move Day, we will:
- Pack-up fridge/freezer and last-minute belongings before the movers arrive
- Manage the movers as they load and unload your belongings and direct them in placing furniture and boxes in appropriate rooms.
Unpack & Settle In, we will:
- Unpack and breakdown moving boxes
- Organize items in your new home & recommend mirror/picture placement
- Recommend and space plan furniture placement
- Set-up linens on beds
Send us an email or give us a call to discuss your moving needs. We will provide you with some rate information during that conversation and for more accurate costing, book an on-site consultation.
We work in 7-Hour Sessions and our rates start at $525 for 1 Lead Organizer.
Visit our FAQ page for more information
Give us a call at 905-509-4300, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Us form to get in touch and to book your consultation.